Psychotic Disorders Comorbidity Detection Promotes Improved Diagnosis And Treatment
- Psychotic Disorders Comorbidity Detection Promotes Improved Diagnosis And Treatment
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: André Barciela Veras, Jeffrey P. Kahn,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323683098
- ISBN: 9780323683098
- Διαθεσιμότητα: Διαθέσιμο
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 79,00€
Offering an up-to-date perspective on the complexity of mental illness, Psychotic Disorders: Using Co-Morbidity Diagnoses to Enhance Treatment provides unique insight by presenting schizophrenia and psychosis as a cormorbid disorders. Comprehensive coverage of the five comorbidity subtypes includes everything from definitions of the comorbidity syndrome (with DSM-5 criteria) and how to interview to specific symptoms for the psychotic diagnosis, diagnosis, and treatment. This first-of-its-kind reference is a valuable clinical resource for psychiatrists, neurologists, neuropsychiatrists, psychologists, and clinicians in training, as well as a useful tool for exam review.
- Reflects current research, diagnosis, and treatment options for:
- Schizophrenia with Voices and Panic Anxiety
- Obsessive-Compulsive Schizophrenia and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Persecutory Delusional Disorder and Social Anxiety
- Delusional Depression and Melancholic Depression
- Bipolar I Disorder and Atypical Depression
- Substance Use Psychoses
- Medical Illness and Iatrogenic Psychoses
- Covers treatment options and outcomes with medication and psychotherapy.
- Includes sample patient interview approaches and/or biological tests for each diagnosis.
- Highlights symptoms, quasi-psychotic symptoms and secondary signs of the comorbidities when alone, and when in conjunction with psychosis.
- Reviews diagnosis-specific significance and contributory roles of neurotransmitters, hypofrontality, psychological trauma, and genetics.
- Enhanced eBook version allows access to entire book contents on most devices. Included free with book purchase, or purchase separately.