Video Atlas of Acute Ischemic Stroke Intervention
- Εκδόσεις: Thieme
- Συγγραφέας: Adnan H. Siddiqui, Maxim Mokin, Elad I. Levy,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781684202492
- ISBN: 9781684202492
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 180,00€
Ever-evolving technological advances have created a daunting number of emergent neurointerventional protocols and therapies for treating acute ischemic stroke. This has created an urgent need for reader-friendly, hands-on resources. Video Atlas of Acute Ischemic Stroke Intervention edited by renowned neuroinventional stroke experts Maxim Mokin, Elad I. Levy, Adnan H. Siddiqui, and esteemed contributors fills a void in education and knowledge with interactive, case-based guidance on mastering challenging stroke interventions. The atlas leverages current knowledge and decades of experience in acute stroke treatment and device innovations to familiarize clinicians at various career stages with a wide repertoire of techniques available in the neurointerventional suite. The book focuses on technical aspects of interventional stroke procedures including pitfalls and complications, an overview of the most useful tools of the trade, and discussion of pre- and post-procedural care. Eighteen chapters provide comprehensive coverage on the most common endovascular treatment approaches for acute stroke—aspiration and stent-retriever thrombectomy of proximal, distal, and tandem occlusions. Several cases focus on recognition and management of complications that clinicians may encounter during emergent procedures. Topics include the importance of arterial access, unmet need in current devices, and methods for overcoming these challenges.
- Thirty-eight individually narrated, high-definition videos describe angiographic and procedural cases, step by step
- High-quality illustrations emphasize and delineate key aspects of complex procedures
- Firsthand tips and tricks enhance the ability to manage highly challenging and less common pathologies, including arterial dissection, atherosclerosis, and venous strokes
This must-have resource will benefit all practitioners involved in the interventional care of patients with acute ischemic stroke.