Evidence for Neurosurgery Effective Procedures and Treatment
- Εκδόσεις: Springer
- Συγγραφέας: Ronald Bartels, Kostas N. Fountas, Athanasios Paschalis, Gert P. Westert, Maroeska M. Rovers,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9783030163228
- ISBN: 9783030163228
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 139,09€
- Brings together the best evidence for treatments and discusses their complications
- Emphasises clinical relevance rather than statistically significant differences
- Includes conclusions made using evidence-based medicine
This book covers spinal, cranial and peripheral nerve surgeries. Each chapter has a uniform format for ease of reading, including a description of the problem, a literature summary and analysis, and conclusions made using evidence-based medicine (including the GRADE method).
The scientific evidence for a selection of neurosurgical procedures for well-known pathologic entities is thoroughly summarized and analysed in order to provide an overview of the efficacy and effectiveness of procedures in relation to the target patient population.
Evidence for Neurosurgery: Effective Procedures & Treatment is aimed at a professional audience of junior and consultant neurosurgeons, researchers in the area, and policy makers.
|Εικόνες||48 b/w illustrations, 24 illustrations in colour|