Apley and Solomon’s Concise System of Orthopaedics and Trauma
- Εκδόσεις: CRC Press
- Συγγραφέας: Ashley Blom MBChB MD PhD FRCS FRCS (Tr&Orth), Michael Whitehouse, David Warwick MD BM FRCS FRCS(Orth) Eur Dip Hand Surg,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780367198770
- ISBN: 9780367198770
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 50,00€
Apley & Solomon's Concise System of Orthopaedics and Trauma is firmly established as the leading introductory textbook of orthopaedic practice and the principles of fracture and trauma management. Praised in previous editions for the systematic approach, balanced content and readable style, this fifth edition has been brought fully up to date under the direction of the new and distinguished authorial team, while remaining true to the teaching principles of Alan Apley and his successor Louis Solomon.
- Focused – on diseases and clinical signs with additional detail on anatomy where appropriate
- International – enhanced coverage of 'global orthopaedics' reflect the changing pattern of musculoskeletal disease and trauma around the world
- Relevant – provides helpful guidance on simple procedures without unnecessary operative detail
- Readable – increased emphasis on concise presentation and new text features including chapter summaries, management algorithms and case studies
- Current – updates reflect developments in molecular biology, genetics and imaging technology
- This fifth edition remains the first choice for medical students, trainee surgeons and other health professionals seeking a convenient introduction to this large and complex subject and is a natural precursor to the more detailed coverage offered by its larger parent, Apley & Solomon's System of Orthopaedics and Trauma.