Παιδιατρική - Moss & Adams' Heart Disease in infants, Children, and Adolescents Including the Fetus and Young Adult
- Moss & Adams' Heart Disease in infants, Children, and Adolescents Including the Fetus and Young Adult
- Εκδόσεις: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Συγγραφέας: Robert E. Shaddy, Seema Mital, Frank Cetta, Timothy F. Feltes, Daniel J Penny,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781975116606
- ISBN: 9781975116606
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 340,00€
Widely recognized as the definitive text in pediatric cardiology, Moss and Adams' Heart Disease in Infants, Children, and Adolescents provides the authoritative, state-of-the-art information you need when caring for young patients with heart disease. The editorial team, led by Dr. Robert Shaddy, from Children's Hospital Los Angeles and the University of Southern California, ensures that you are kept fully up to date with recent advances in this complex and fast-changing field. This award-winning title, now in its Tenth Edition, continues to be the reference of choice for today’s cardiology fellows, pediatric cardiologists, and cardiology practitioners worldwide.
- Offers updated and revised content from cover to cover, ensuring that this classic text remains the gold standard reference in the field.
- Contains more information on genetics, overseen by new editor Dr. Seema Mital.
- Progresses logically through cardiac development, genetics, embryology, anatomy, physiology, individual congenital heart lesions, electrophysiology, diagnostic testing, interventional, surgical and pharmacologic management, and much more.
- Features clear headings and references for ease of navigation and quick access to resources for further research.
- Presents information in an easy-to-follow, visually appealing manner, with high-quality illustrations throughout.
- Provides additional digital content, accessible through the eBook, that includes access to hundreds of videos of imaging and clinical procedures, as well as auscultation recordings of various cardiac lesions that are associated with specific chapters and supplementary to the text.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.