3D Printing: Applications in Medicine and Surgery Volume 2
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Jasjit S. Suri, Vasileios N. Papadopoulos, Vassilios Tsioukas,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323661935
- ISBN: 9780323661935
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 75,00€
New technologies in 3D printing offer innovative capabilities in surgery, from planning complex operations through to educational purposes and providing alternatives to traditional training with more cost-effective outcomes. This hot topic title synthesizes the most up-to-date information on 3D printing and its application into surgical specialties including, hebatobilliary and pancreatic surgery, vascular surgery, orthopedic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, and more.
- Discusses challenges and opportunities of 3D printing across surgical sub-specialties.
- Covers 3D printing and its application in major surgical specialties, as well as dentistry, transplantation, global surgery, and diagnostic and interventional radiology.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this burgeoning topic into a single convenient resource.