Hensley's Practical Approach to Cardiothoracic Anesthesia
- Εκδόσεις: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Συγγραφέας: Glenn P. Gravlee,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781496372666
- ISBN: 9781496372666
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 84,00€
Renamed for this new edition, Hensley’s Practical Approach to Cardiothoracic Anesthesia is ideal for fellows and residents as well as practicing anesthesiologists. The book is concisely written and readily accessible, with a scope that combines the depth of a reference book with the no-nonsense guidance of a clinically-oriented handbook. New editors, new content, and new access to procedural videos highlight this substantially revised edition.
- Nearly 70 contributors from over 35 institutions offer their experience and expertise.
- Two new co-editors bring their expertise and experience in critical care and pain management, in addition to cardiac anesthesia.
- Now with new chapters on ECMO support and robotic surgical techniques, clinical videos on the eBook, and Clinical Pearls for each chapter.
- Covers cardiac physiology and pharmacology, pre-procedural patient preparation, anesthetic management of specific disorders and procedures, post-procedural management, and more.
- Comprehensive and written in an outline format, with bulleted lists and concise writing style, making it easy to read and absorb key points.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.