Evidence-Based Practice of Anesthesiology, 4th Edition
- Εκδόσεις: Elsevier
- Συγγραφέας: Lee A. Fleisher,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9780323778466
- ISBN: 9780323778466
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 105,60€
Addressing both routine and complex situations with practical decision-making tools, Evidence-Based Practice of Anesthesiology, 4th Edition, helps anesthesiologists make sound decisions in everyday practice. World-renowned authority, Dr. Lee A. Fleisher, takes an evidence-based approach to a variety of high-impact topics related to effective perioperative patient management: preoperative assessment; monitoring and administration of anesthesia during surgery; postoperative intensive care management; and postoperative pain management. The 4th Edition has been updated from cover to cover, helping you make informed clinical decisions based on reliable, up-to-date guidance in every aspect of patient care.
- Explores important issues in perioperative management, discussing the available options, examining the relevant research, and presenting practical recommendations.
- Features concise, to-the-point chapters with numerous quick-reference tables for fast and effective decision making.
- Includes decision trees throughout to provide visual guidance and a logical flow of key decision points.
- Contains nine new chapters on how to identify patients at risk for postoperative neurocognitive disorder; the best strategy for perioperative ACE and ARB agents; emergency laparotomy; optimal postoperative analgesia and the opiate naïve patient; the best method for perioperative handoffs; myocardial injury after non-cardiac surgery (MINS); and more.
- Helps you master the current best practices you need to know for successful day-to-day practice and oral board review.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.