Avery & MacDonald's Neonatology Pathophysiology and Management of the Newborn
- Avery & MacDonald's Neonatology Pathophysiology and Management of the Newborn
- Εκδόσεις: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Συγγραφέας: James Boardman, Jayashree Ramasethu, Alan Groves,
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 9781975129255
- ISBN: 9781975129255
- Διαθεσιμότητα: 6-7 Ημέρες
- Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 168,00€
For more than 45 years, Avery & MacDonald’s Neonatology has been the premier text on the pathophysiology and management of both preterm and full-term neonates, trusted by neonatologists, neonatology fellows, pediatricians, neonatal nurse practitioners, and ob/gyn practitioners worldwide. Continuing the tradition of excellence established by Drs. Gordon B. Avery and Mhairi G. MacDonald, this fully revised eighth edition features three new lead editors, numerous new chapters, reorganized and updated content, and an increased focus on global neonatology.
- Continues to provide comprehensive, accessible coverage of how diseases occur and how their pathophysiology drives management.
- Covers the wide breadth of care of the newborn patient, including maternal factors, stabilization of the newborn, common newborn issues, pharmacology, and care after discharge.
- Contains a wealth of integrated, practical advice on treating neonates worldwide, including global viewpoints on providing care without the latest technology and under various international guidelines.
- Includes new chapters on recent advances in neonatology, including fetal surgery, global health, molecular genetics, immunology and inflammation, thermoregulation, palliative care, imaging, and genetic abnormalities.
- Reflects new research on the impact of maternal drug use on the newborn, nutrition, pulmonary disorders, discharge planning, and care of the preterm and small for gestational age infant.
- Features timely content on advances in ethical concepts about neonatal care at the limits of viability, family integrated care, early life determinants of life course disease, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, and much more.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.